Anthony Howe’s massive kinetic wind sculptures resemble alien creatures. Step inside Howe’s studio to learn how the awe-inspiring works are created, what makes a good wind sculpture and why Howe believes it’s important for his work to emulate human feeling.
To learn more: http://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/bl…
- About face:Powered Kinetic Sculpture|Antony Howe (wuyutongmadigital.wordpress.com)
- Kinetic Light Sculptures By Paul Friedlander Merge Science & Art (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sculpture based on Aeneas Wilder (melissarowlandblog.wordpress.com)
- Find a place for weeping: A journey through Jupiter Artland (adhowellsfilmmaker.wordpress.com)
- Kinetic Sculptures and Abstract Human Emotions/Philosophies (michaelkimwaterloo.wordpress.com)